This is a Super duper easy recipe! Ice cream can’t get any easier....no-machine-required ice cream recipe!!!!:) I have learn this recipe from my best friend. So from now in summer I guess every weekend there will be a ice cream party for sure :)
- 16 oz. Cool Whip Lite any flavor
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 14 oz Evaporated Milk
- Optional: 1 tsp vanilla or1/3 cup mango pulp or any flavor whichever you like.
- Whisk together the Cool Whip, sweetened condensed milk & evaporated milk until combined.
- Add any flavor extract or essence or pulp. Mix well.
- Pour in a freezer safe container, cover, and freeze for at least 4-6 hours or overnight!
- Enjoy this so easy & so creamy Ice cream