- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and baking soda into a large bowl.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the sweetened condensed milk, orange juice, vanilla and melted butter.
- Mix well and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool