Oct 18, 2010
Egg less Banana Nut Muffins
• Ripe Bananas – 4
• Sugar – ¾ Cup
• Melted Unsalted Butter – 1/3 Cup
• Baking Powder – 1 teaspoon
• Baking Soda – 1 teaspoon
• All Purpose Flour or Wheat Flour – 1 ½ Cups
• Half Cup Walnuts – Finely Chopped
• Preheat Oven to 375 degrees F.
• Line the Muffin Pan with the Muffin Liner Paper Cups.
• Mash the Bananas in a medium size bowl.
• Add the Melted Butter and Mix well using a Rubber Spatula.
• Add in the Sugar and Stir well. Keep this Bowl aside.
• Take another Bowl, preferably Large. Add the Flour. Mix in the Baking Powder and Baking Soda using a Whisk.
• Make a well in the Center of the Flour and Pour in the Prepared Banana Mix in the Middle and Stir using the same Rubber Spatula. Do not over mix. The Flour must get moistened. Mix well only for a minute or two. Do not use Electric Hand Mixers.
• Keep aside 1 tablespoon of Finely Chopped Walnuts and stir in the remaining nuts in the batter.
• Fill ¾ of the Muffin Cups. Use a Spoon to fill the Cups.
• Sprinkle the remaining nuts on top.
• Bake it in the Oven for about 35 minutes approximately, until the Muffins are golden brown.
• Cool off the Muffins completely before serving.