- 2 cups All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 1/4 cup Hot Water
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Sieve all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda in a deep bowl.
- Add sugar, oil, warm milk and mix well.
- Add hot water and make very smooth batter.
- Finally add vanilla essence, lemon juice and mix well.
- Pour batter in greased cake tin and bake on 350 degree Fahrenheit for 35 min.
Allow the cake to cool down for 10mins, then invert. Then cut/slice them into pieces and enjoy!