This is one of my family recipe.
- 2 cups grated dudhi or bottlegourd
- 1 Cup gram flour
- 3/4 Cup wheat flour
- 3/4 Cup jawar flour
- 1 tsp Cumin seed powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 Inch ginger, crushed
- 1 tsp Ajwain
- 1 Pinch asafoetida
- 3 tbsp Chopped coriander
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Oil for deep fry
- Combine grated dudhi, Jawar flour, wheat flour, gram flour, salt and sugar in a big bowl.
- Add cumin seed powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, crushed ginger & chopped coriander.
- Add ajwain seeds and asafoetida
- Mix properly and knead lightly.
- Shape into small thin rolls with your fingers.
- In a kadhai or in pan heat some oil for deep fry.
- Add muthia and fry until brown.
- Enjoy with tomato sauce.