- Rice flour 3 cups
- Plain curd or dahi 3 tbsp
- warm water 1 cup or as required
- salt to taste
- cumin seeds 1 tsp
- sesame seeds 1 tsp
- red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- black paper powder 1/2 tsp
- oil for deep fry
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except water & oil.
- Now add a warm water little by little and knead to make a soft dough.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and press bits of dough through a mould.
- Fry the chakli in the oil till crispy and brown.
- Drain with a perforated spoon and remove.
- Rice chakli or murukku is ready to serve.