- 4-5 pieces (2'' long) of cucumber or 1 English cucumber
- 2 tbsp oil
For filling or stuffing
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut, grated
- 1/2 cup roasted peanut crushed
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- pinch of hing
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 /2 tsp dhana jeera powder
- 1 tsp jaggery
- Cut cucumber and make one slit lengthwise for stuffing.
- Mix all ingredients for filling and stuff in the cucumber pieces.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Add cucumber pieces.
- Cover and cook on medium heat till cucumber is cooked but tender and crisp, not over cooked.
- Ready to be served with Roti or paratha