Recently I have had sol kadhi in my friends house & when I had first sip of this kadhi it was so refreshing. This is the first time I made sol kadhi, and it turned out very testy.
Chilled refreshing Sol Kadhi is a perfect drink for the hot & soaring temperatures :)
- 1 Coconut milk tin
- 8-10 Kokam pieces
- 2 cloves garlic (optional)
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 1-2 green chili
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Soak kokam in about 3 tablespoons of warm water.
- The water will turn reddish pink. Grind the garlic, ginger and green chili. Mix the coconut milk, garlic, ginger and green chili paste, salt, kokam water & cumin seeds together.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves on top.
- Keep in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled with hot rice, khichadi or is great for any meal.