- Small Pumpkin or 1 cup grated pumpkin
- 3 tbsp Groundnuts grinded to a powder
- 2 tbsp Plain yogurt or Dahi
- 1 tsp roasted jeera or cumin seeds
- 1/4th tsp Asafoetida or hing
- 2-3 Green chilies
- 1/2 tsp ghee or butter
- Fresh coriander
- Sugar and salt to taste
- Peel the skin of pumpkin & remove the seed and grate.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add jeera, asafoetida and chopped chillies to it.
- Then add the grated pumpkin to it.
- Close the pan with a lid and let the pumpkin cook.
- It will take about 8-10 minutes.
- Then take it off and let it cool.
- Add the groundnut powder and Dahi to this. Also add salt and sugar to taste.
- Finally garnish it with chopped coriander.
Makes a tasty dish to have with roti or paratha.