- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Cup Green gram/moong sprouts
- 6 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup oil
- Soak a cup of green gram in water for atleast 12 hours. Wash well and put it in a muslin cloth and tie it like a bundle. Hang it for another 10 to 12 hours in a warm place. When you open the bundle you will see all the grams are sprouted well
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat, and saute the onion and garlic until soft. Mix in sprouted green grams/moong, cook until heated through.
- Add red crushed pepper & salt to taste
- Spread 3 tortillas with equal amounts of the bean mixture. Sprinkle with equal amounts of the
- Cheddar cheese, and top with the remaining tortillas to form quesadillas.
- Heat 1/4 cup oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place quesadillas in the skillet and cook, turning once, until cheese is melted and both sides are lightly browned.