- 300 g paneer, crumbled
- 100 g potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 50 g breadcrumbes
- 1 1/2tsp. garam masala powder
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp oil for gravy
- Oil for deep frying
Grind to paste
- 300 g tomatoes
- 1 pod garlic
- 1.5 cm ginger
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1-1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Mix paneer and mashed potatoes.
- Divide the mixture and roll into small balls.
- Roll them in breadcrumbs and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Remove and keep aside
- Heat 3 tbsp oil and season with cumin seeds and poppy seeds.
- Add tomatoes-ginger-garlic paste and fry well.
- Add a little water and make a thick gravy.
- Add salt and fried koftas.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder.
- Garnish with grated coconut.