- 2 cups Wheat flour
- 1 cup Fenugreek Leaves (Methi), finely chopped
- A pinch of Baking Powder
- A pinch of Turmeric Powder
- 2 Green Chilies, chopped
- 1 tsp Ajwai, roasted
- A pinch of Asafoetida
- Oil, for frying
- Salt, according to taste
- Water, as required
- Sift the flour and salt and mix the rest of the ingredients with 1 tsp. oil.
- Now make soft dough, using water and knead it well until it becomes soft.
- Divide the dough into equal balls and roll out each ball into a round puri.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry 1-2 puris at a time, until it turns golden brown.