- 1 can rasgullas
- 4 cup milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp custard powder or condensed milk
- 1/2 cup dry fruit powder
- 4-5 nos saffron
- Buy Halldiram's rasugullas & drain all the sugar syrup.
- Squeeze out the sugar syrup from each rasugulla by gently pressing, make sure not to break them.
- Bring the milk to boil & reduce to simmer then mix the custard powder or condensed milk slowly.
- Stir equally, then add the sugar, saffron & stir.
- Switch off the gas & cool it for 1/2 hour. when its slightly warm add the rasgullas & cool completely.
- Garnish with dry fruit powder & keep refrigerated until serve.