- 1 cup cabbage shredded fine
- 1 carrot cut in thin slices
- 2 garlic pods
- 1/2 piece ginger
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 2 slices sandwich bread
- Heat the butter in a scillet.
- Add the cabbage and carrot. Stir fry till tender.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic and ginger stir and remove. Cool the mixture.
- Place a spoonful of the mixture on a slice of bread. Place the other slice on top of it.
- Grill in a pre-heated oven (sandwich maker may also be used).
- Remove when golden brown and sprinkle with fine grated cheese while still hot.
- Serve with tomato ketchup or any sauce