- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 ripe tomato chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2-3 green chilies chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pits & Cut into pieces.
- Then place in a food processor with chopped tomatoes, onion, lime juice, garlic & green chillies. Add salt & pepper & chopped cilantro cover and blend until smooth.
- Chill thoroughly and serve avocado dip with tortilla chips.