- 1 lb linguine, fettuccine or other noodle pasta, cooked and cooled
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 5 to 7 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 cup soybean sprouts
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger. Blend very well.
- Add soybean sprouts, red pepper flakes, black pepper & salt as per taste.
- Toss the noodles with this mixture until the noodles are coated.
- Garnish with parsley flakes and serve either cold or warm.