For the Stuffing:
- 1 Cup Grated Paneer
- 1 Smashed potato
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Cherries
- 2 Tbsp Milk powder or Khoya
- 1 Tsp Ginger paste
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala
- 2 Tbsp Raisins
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 Tsp oil
For the Covering:
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 2 Tbsp Melted Ghee
- Pinch of salt
- Enough water for making dough
For the stuffing:
- Heat oil in a kadai or in a pan. Add ginger paste, chopped cherries & raisins. Saute it for 2 min.
- Add crushed paneer, smashed potato, khoya, garam masala and salt as per taste. Mix very well.
- Cook this mixture for 2-3 min.
- Than transfer this mixture in a plate for cooling. Mixture should be cool completely.
For the covering and making the parathas:
- Knead the dough with a little ghee and salt by adding enough water and make small balls.
- Roll each ball with a little dry flour.
- Place a tablespoon of the filling or stuffing in the center and seal.
- Roll it out to about three inches in diameter.
- Roast the parathas using ghee on both sides till there are light brown spots. Remove and apply ghee. Serve hot.