This is a ultimate snack in winter season. There are lots of varieties in pakoras but I think this is one of the spicy pakora. This delicious snack for those who enjoy the spicy food ----
- 1 cup Besan / Gram flour
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp ajwain
- salt to taste
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 6-8 large green chillies
- oil for deep frying
- In the besan add rice flour, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder & ajwain. Add water as required & make little bit thick batter. Keep aside for 15 min.
- Slit green chillies & remove the seeds.
- Peel & grate boiled potatoes then add chaat masala, cumin powder & pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Stuff a little portion of this potato mixture in to the green chillies & again cover the chillies using this mixture.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Deep stuffer green chillies in to the besan batter & deep fry until golden brown.