- 2 cups fine rawa (semolina) + 1 tbsp melted ghee
- 1 cup fresh grated coconut
- 1 and a half cups sugar + 1 cup water for syrup
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder, resins & 1 tsp ghee
- Mix rawa and ghee in a glass bowl.
- Microwave on high power for 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in-between after 2 minute.
- Roast on light golden yellow color. Keep aside.
- In a small glass dish, microwave coconut on high power for 1 minute, stirring once in-between after 30 seconds. Keep aside.
- Mix water and sugar in bowl and microwave on high power for 3 minutes, stir to dissolve sugar and microwave again for 1 to 2 minutes.
Syrup should be just slightly sticky.
Check stickiness with thumb and index finger.
- Mix rawa, coconut, cardamom powder, resins and remaining ghee together.
Mixture will be very loose at first. Keep it aside for cooling.
- After 3-4 hours when it becomes dry but soft enough, roll into small round laddu.