Phoha Cutlet is so easy to make & tasty too -----
- 2 Boiled potatoes
- 3 cup thick poha
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3-4 green chillies
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- salt to taste
- Wash poha evenly and keep aside in a bowl.
- In a large bowl combine chopped onion, chopped cilantro, finely chopped green chilly, lemon juice, sugar & salt.
- Mash the potatoes & add to the onion mixture.
- Add washed poha & mix gently all together.
- Mix everything & make small balls & press gently.
- Shallow fry them in frying pan on medium heat.