- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup fresh cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 green chilli, finely sliced
- Salt & ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp roasted peanut powder
- 1 tsp grated coconut
For tarka or tempering:
- 1 tsp. oil
- 1 tsp. black mustard seeds
- 1 dry red chilli
- 4-5 curry leaves
- Cut cabbage into thin, shot strips, like for coleslaw.
- Mix all the above ingredients with the yogurt. Adjust seasoning.
- Heat oil, add1/2 tsp. mustard seeds. When seeds splutter, add dry red chilli & 4-5 curry leaves, stir and pour over the raita.
- Mix well & Serve chilled.