- 1 cup freshly grated coconut
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 4 tbsp khoya powder
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Heat a heavy pan then add ghee and heat it.
- Put the grated coconut and fry equally till it becomes dry.
- Add grated carrot and fry till it cooked.
- Then add sugar and milk, stir continuously.
- Add khoya powder and cardamom powder for flavour.
- Boil content till it becomes thick and starts sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Then add 1 tsp ghee & stir for 1 min. The mixture should become soft.
- Pour this mixture into a greased pan or plate so that it will spreads equally.
- Let it cool for 10 mins. then cut into square or diamond shapes.
- Decorate it with chopped almonds & pista.