This is one of the tempting recipe from Karnataka. One of my best friend made this dadape phohe recipe. The first time I ate it, it was awosome. She tought me how to make. It is very quick to make, just try it.
- 2 cups Thin Poha
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Onions
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 cup grated Coconut (Fresh)
- 2-3 Green Chillies (as per taste)
- 1 Raw Mango (optional)
- 2-3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste.
- 2-3 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- Pinch of Hing
- 4-5 Curry Leaves
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup Peanuts
- Finely chop tomatoes, onions, cucumber and green chillies.
- Grate the raw mango.
- Add all the ingredients to the poha and mix well.
- Heat oil, add mustard seeds after they splutter add hing, turmeric powder, curry leaves & peanuts. Add to the mixture and mix well.
- Add little water to make poha soft.
- Keep this in a closed container for a few minutes for best results
- Serve with a garnishing of coriander leaves & greated fresh coconut.